Vapor Group, Inc., Issues Letter to Shareholders Providing Additional Information on Pending Transaction That Will Result in Issuance of Registered Shares to VPOR Shareholders of Record
MIAMI, December 1, 2017
MIAMI, December 1, 2017 /PRNewswire/ —
The More Shares Of VPOR A VPOR Shareholder Owns On December 29, 2017, The More Shares He/She Will Receive In The PubCo… At No Cost To The Them… In The Transaction.
Vapor Group, Inc. (OTC Pink: VPOR), (“Company” or “Vapor Group”), released today a “letter to shareholders” from its President, Yaniv Nahon, to clarify the recently announced pending sale of assets of Simple Cork and the share distribution to its shareholders that constitutes a portion of the payment for the assets:
Since we announced the Letter of Intent for the sale of the assets of Simple Cork, there have been many questions which I will try to address:
1. The sale of the assets is scheduled to close on December 29, 2017. The buyer is a fully reporting SEC company.
2. If you are a shareholder on that date, based on how many shares you own on that date, you will be entitled to receive shares of the buyer. In other words, for every “x” number of shares that you have in VPOR on December 29th, you will receive “y” shares of the purchaser. (Exact ratio to-be-announced.) That is, the more VPOR shares you have, the more of the purchaser’s registered shares you will receive . The shares to be issued by the purchaser, which will be distributed to VPOR and its shareholders, will be new shares registered under an SEC S-1 registration statement prior to distribution.
3. Vapor Group is selling the assets of Simple Cork to focus on its core revenue-producing businesses that are Easy Grinder™ and Royal CBD. Each of which is growing.
4. Besides the assets, the buyer is also assuming a large portion of VPOR’s debt burden including that of Simple Cork. This “cleans up” our balance sheet significantly.
5. The company acquiring the Simple Cork assets will complete the development of the Simple Cork products and take them to market. And if you are a VPOR shareholder on December 29th, as a result of the shares distribution, you will own shares in that company in addition to those that you own in VPOR.
I hope you find the above information helpful.
Yaniv, Nahon, President
About Vapor Group, Inc.
Vapor Group, http://www.vaporgroup.com, is focused on the acquisition and development of commercially viable intellectual property and proprietary products. Vapor Group, is a publicly traded OTC company, trading under the symbol, VPOR.
The Company’s subsidiary, Total Vapor, Inc. is the worldwide distributor of the revolutionary, hand-held automatic Easy Grinder™. For more information or to place an order, visit http://www.easygrinder.com, visit Amazon.com at http://a.co/5HOPUkE, email email@example.com or you can call us at 844-420-EASY (3279). Easy Grinder™ is shippable to Canada.
Vapor Group also owns Simple Cork, Inc., http://www.simplecork.com, the developer of a new, multi-nationally patented combination wine bottle cork/opener being prepared for market entry in 2018.
Vapor Group recently formed a new wholly-owned subsidiary, Royal CBD, Inc., to take advantage of the explosively growing CBD oil products market.
If you have specific questions about the Company, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
This press release was written by PubCoPR.com – For more information: info@PubCoPR.com
Safe Harbor Statement:
This release includes “forward-looking statements” within the meaning of Section 27A of the Securities Act of 1933, as amended, and Section 21E of the Securities Exchange Act of 1934. Such statements include any that may predict, forecast, indicate, or imply future results, performance or achievements, and may contain the words “estimate”, “project”, “intend”, “forecast”, “anticipate”, “plan”, “planning”, “expect”, “believe”, “likely”, “should”, “could”, “would”, “may” or similar words or expressions. Such statements are not guarantees of future performance and are subject to risks and uncertainties that could cause the company’s actual results and financial position to differ materially from those in such statements, which involve risks and uncertainties, including those relating to the Company’s ability to grow. Actual results may differ materially from those predicted and any reported should not be considered an indication of future performance. Potential risks and uncertainties include the Company’s operating history and resources, economic, competitive, and equity market conditions.
Vapor Group, Inc.
SOURCE Vapor Group, Inc.